Friday, June 6, 2014

My Ideal Reading Situation

My ideal reading spot is in Cancun, Mexico on the beach. I need the weather at a crispy 75 degrees with the sun beating on my chest. I need to make sure my entire body is covered in sun screen because I am a pale person and I don't want to get burned like a lobster. I need a cold beverage with me, prefeably a Gatorade. If a Gatorade is not avabile my second opition would be a Brisk Iced Tea. After a while reading in the sun I would move under the canapy where I would be faned by workers and fed grapes by exiotic women.

My ideal reading spot while at home is in my basement. I call my basement the dungeon and it is guarded by a magestic dragon named Louis. I have a fan in my basement that is constantly hitting me in the right spot, and it makes me very motivated to keep on reading. My fridge in my basement is stocked with an asortment of my favorite beverages such as Gatorades and even some Teddy B's.



2 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Mike Brown I am in your readers choice class. I feel the exact same way as you do when it comes to this topic. I completely agree when you say that you would have some nice beverages like Gatorade and some Teddy B's. It is always a treat when you refreshing fluids running down your esophagus. Another point that I agree with is that you would have a fan on you, I always like the feeling of a cool breeze. The one thing I do not agree with is that you would be covered in sun screen. Sunscreen is my least favorite item in the world. It makes me feel tight and oily and I don't like it. Overall your post was awesome and if I could subscribe to your blog I would, but this website does not allow it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jake, its your pal Justin here. Just wanted to say that you ideal reading situation is fantastic. I love myself the exotic women, especially when they are feeding me plump, juicy purple grapes. I also like how you call your basement the dungeon. My basement is called mi casa since it is where my bed is located and my room and Darla, my X-box. I would love to one day meet Louis, seems like a good guy. Ask him if his mothers name is Khalissy for me, thanks. I really hope to one day join you in Cancun except minus the reading part. HAGS!

    ReplyDelete